Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Messed Up Cashier..

So today my gf and myself decided to go for abit of shopping...So she wanted to buy this cute lamp.To her its cute..to me its a farkin lamp..they do the same shiet..So I was aight lets grab it.So I took it and ask the guy who is working there..he tested it and it was working fine.So i grab it and went to pay it..As I reached the counter there was a guy standin in line to pay his stuff.So I waited behind him..It was taking quite some time cause he was using a credit card..i know this stuff takes times..cause I have one for myself too.Right after he finished it was supposed to be my turn..but there was this dude jst cuts the line and put his stuff.I was like WTF!!..I didnt wanted to start a fight or anything so i just stood there.

Right after this dude finish..this farkin cashier starts counting the paper and the coins and start calling someone and talking in chinese..I was like Fark..im a customer..and she isnt entertaining me at all,its like Im not there at all.I was like fark this,im going to the next counter...I went to the next counter the chick sitting there was having problems with the cash register..So i got damn mad I told her " The other side cashier not working..this side machine not working..dun tell me the whole floor aint working,What sort of service is this?" And the chick jst told me " Boleh complain di sana"..I was like Ok lets go..My Gf was like...jst leave the lamp and go buy it else where.I was like..no way..ima screw that cashier.

So I went in the office for the floor..I spoke to the Manager..its was a lady thou..I told her is this how you all threat your customers? and other stuff..She kept on saying sorry and shiet..She took me to the counter and started scolding the chinese chick who was at the 1st counter ..and I got a 10% Discount for my lamp..Lol..Yep thats all for today..

P/S : That chinese chick would be cursing her azz off when she sees me the next time..haha



I am the Bringer of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment