Thursday, February 19, 2009

Damn!!!!

Today I almost bang a kid dead.The kids parents were busy talking crap with the neighbours and never even realize the incident..The kid just ran across the road without even looking..Damn lucky i hit the brakes in time if not the kid would be 6 feet underground by now..I pull my car over and approach the kids parents and gave them a piece of my mind..And they were speechless...most probably because I was using so much "F" words in my speech..All i heard when I walked off was.." Tue anak Christopher" I was yeah you damn right bout that.I wonder what parents teach kids nowdays..I know my mom and dad used to teach me " before crossing look left and right and when got no cars than cross" and the kid was so small i think he barely knows his ABC..What a shitty experience i had today..Phewww..


I am the Bringer of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment