Thursday, February 12, 2009

I LoL at our Cops

So today I was with my mate driving to a meeting..As usual why have xpensive cars when you cant speed right? So my mate was going like 140 on a normal road with songs jst blasting out of the speakers..I bet the whole nation heared it. So as we were going i notice a tiny lil guy hiding by a bush with a gun..I was like FARK dude speed trap..My mate quickly hit the brakes and started to go around 70..So as we were going further..we saw a road block..we knew we are going to get busted..So as we reach the road block we were asked to pull over..So my mate drove to the side and this cop came over to us..

Cops : Lesen ngan IC
Mate : Nah..
Cops : Tau kenapa awak kena tahan?
Mate : Ahh tadi laju sangat..kantoi speed trap.. ( I Lol at wat he said)
Mate : Macam mana nak settle ah?
Cops : Bayar saman la
Mate : Ala takkan tak ade cara lain kot?
-- He was looking at the IC and pretended like he was going to give us a ticket--
Cops : Macam nie la..ade 100 tak?
Mate : ( With a happy face) Ade
Cops : Nanti saya hulur tangan macam nak bagi saman awak bagi duit.
Mate : Okeh
-- Cops leans down to give his " saman" my mate gave him 100 bucks --
Cops : nie saya tak tulis saman untuk awak..Lain kali jgn laju2
Mate : Baik Tuan.
Me : LMAO!!!



I am the Bringer of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment